Great new fulltime position open in the Winston-Salem area!
We’re searching for a talented SAP Manager who is capable of leading a small team of SAP Business Analysts & Programmers, being the primary support for multiple SAP functions, and leading the overall enterprise SAP planning and enhancements.
Qualified applicants should have proven success in managing SAP environments, strong project management & leadership skills, and a relevant SAP background in the functional areas that will be supported (i.e.: SD, WM, MM, PP, etc.)
· Strong overall SAP functional background
· Proven leadership experience managing SAP projects, implementations, and enhancements - including the management of internal and external SAP resources
· Sharp business acumen and ability to improve business processes
· Ability to manage end-user authorizations and ensure SAP process and training documentation is complete and current
· BS Degree
· Develop policies and strategic direction for the enterprise SAP group
· Primary and secondary support of multiple SAP functions such as MM, PP, SD, WM, etc.
· Coordinate and leverage internal and external enterprise SAP resources for SAP support and project implementations
· Improve business processes by proactively pursuing and building business cases for new SAP integrated business processes
· Properly document SAP configuration or program changes following the change control policy
If interested in relocating to the greater Winston-Salem area, there will be relocation assistance offered for this role.