SAP FICO Analyst
We are searching for a candidate with SAP FICO functional expertise to provide application & Implementation leadership and process support. As an SAP FICO Analyst and a part of the core team, you will play a critical role in an SAP S/4 implementation. Not only will you provide technical leadership for the implementation of all things SAP Finance, but you will also be critical in sharing your integration experience with other workstreams.
· Configuration and testing of the SAP FICO modules (GL, AP, AR, AA, CO, HANA PS, CO-PC, CO-PA, DM, etc.).
· Understanding and analyzing business requirements and translating them into system requirements, configurations, and customizations.
· Dispositioning requirements that deviate from SAP Best Practices and effectively aiding the business in adopting standard out-of-box functionalities.
· Completing the functional specifications for any interfaces and reports required in the Record-to-Report workstream.
· Monitoring the technical delivery and aiding in the testing and validation financial transactions.
· Conducting unit testing, functional and system integration testing, both functional and security, and triaging system deficiencies when they occur.
· Assisting in data migration including data mapping (ETL), data validation and financial reconciliation.
· Develop documentation, including requirements gathering documentation, functional design documents, test scripts, training materials.
· Supporting the FICO modules in a steady-state environment post go-live.
· Triaging issues and defects and track and report on resolution and perform root cause analysis.
· Monitoring and respond to service desk tickets and maintain ticket statuses.
· Providing status updates on operational activities, incidents, service requests and minor enhancements.
· Ensuring 100% compliance with all regulatory and security requirements associated with SOX, GDPR and other audits for all in-scope applications.
· Develop a thorough understanding of processes and systems that are supported by the corporate ERP systems and make recommendations for global improvement.
· Build relationships with business leads in the Finance group.
· Establish himself/herself as the internal technology lead/SME when it comes to the Finance.
· Continuously improve professional business and technical skills through practice, training, and participation in User Groups and education.
· Supervise, mentor, and develop skills of team members when appropriate.
· Must be a US Citizen, Green Card holder, or Permanent Resident.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum 5 years of experience configuring and implementing SAP Finance modules with experience with S4/HANA 1709 or higher.
· Multiple full life cycle implementation experience.
· Experience writing functional specifications and working with ABAP developers to complete object development (RICEF) and testing.
· Strong scoping/estimation, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and technical experience with the ability to root cause application issues.
· Experience in Test case preparation, Unit testing, UAT support. Experience in 3rd party tools preferred. (Tricentis, HPQC, etc.).
· Experience and expertise in S4/HANA Finance and Central Finance, responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
· Understanding of business and S/4 configuration knowledge around General Ledger, Ledger concepts, Profit Center Accounting & Financial Closing Processes.
· Strong understanding of treasury processes such as cash and liquidity management, new bank account management, Accounts Payable, and Automated Payment processes.
· Understanding of the new asset accounting, asset acquisition/capitalization process using Internal Orders/Project Systems, Asset life cycle transactions.
· Integration knowledge between FI and other logistics modules (ex: MM, SD).
Master’s degree in computer, business, or finance.
· Experience in an operational Finance Role.
· Business processes/configuration around cost center planning, calculation of activity rates, overhead accounting.
· Core business processes in controlling module along with integration knowledge with PP, COPA.
· Product cost planning and good understanding of MTS/MTO scenarios with Sale order costing.
· Material ledger, actual costing is preferred.
· Transfer pricing concept is an added advantage.
· Prior experience working in global manufacturing company.