SAP SD Analyst
SAP SD Business Process Analyst
As a Business Process Analyst, you’ll partner with stakeholders and end users to gather, analyze and document requirements to enable translation into technical specifications. You’ll demonstrate your excellent communication and project management skills as a solution architect for the sales and distribution functional area. As part of this exciting and challenging role, you’ll have the opportunity to travel globally, while reporting to the Manager of Business Process, Sales and Distribution (SD).
- Understand advanced, integrated business processes; identify and recognize global integration consequences.
- Partner with key users to determine application development requirements, acting as the liaison between the IT Organization and the end users to ensure requirements and progress are communicated accurately.
- Comprehend and perform complex configuration tasks and testing in the areas of Sales and Distribution; resolve complex user reported issues in a timely manner.
- Successfully handle multiple projects, complete them on time, on budget and exceed customer expectations.
- Partner with the other Business Process Functional Teams, Application Development Teams, and Technology Services Teams as well as the end users, to analyze, design, develop, modify, test, and implement, software solutions and applications to satisfy business requirements.
- Research the SAP system, OSS, ASUG, and other resources for solutions to business requirements and the implementation of new business process improvements. Research new technologies and functionality, make recommendations on their use.
- Create design specifications for programs in all aspects of SAP’s proprietary ABAP/4 programming language. Complete documentation of software solutions, SAP configuration and program modifications according to departmental standards.
- Extensive experience in the SAP SD Module and fluent in the order to cash process; including (but not limited to) sales order processing, delivery processing, pricing, invoicing, cross-company sales process.
- Working knowledge of the functionality of all of the other core SAP modules (FI, CO, MM, PP) and integration points. Working knowledge of the ABAP Workbench.
- Strong ability to be able to take user requirements, design appropriate solutions and carry them through implementation including integration testing and end user training.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to sell concepts and ideas to a wide range of audience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated experience in going through at least 2 full life cycle implementations of SAP ECC.